Got Your 6 Wins Cynopsis Media’s Social Good Award!
On April 7, Got Your 6 won Cynopsis Media’s Social Good Award in the category of Awareness Campaign or Initiative. As you can see below, Got Your 6 beat out some stiff and storied competition. Bill Rausch and Matt Mabe, Got Your 6’s Senior Director of Impact, traveled to New York City today to receive the award. For more on the award and results, please see the Cynopsis Media website.
Category: Awareness Campaign or Initiative
Winner: Got Your 6
Uniting nonprofit, entertainment and government partners to empower the quarter-million service members who exit the military and re-enter civilian life each year, Got Your 6 worked to integrate veterans into their communities – empowering both.
- A+E Networks – FYI’s Tiny House Nation: Welcome Home
- Baer Bones Inc – ActionLab
- Discovery Communications – Say Yes to the Prom
- Food Network – #BakeItForward Campaign for No Kid Hungry
- Lifetime – Broad Focus
- Pinkwater & Putman – Fair Food Program
- Sony Pictures Television – Picture This
- Toyota – The Toyota Effect
- The NASCAR Foundation’s Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award presented by Nationwide
- Univision Communications Inc. – Estudia Hay Dinero
- UP tv – “UPLIFT SOMEONE”