At the event, ServiceNation also unveiled new national service initiatives and partnerships including...
- Airbnb is providing free, temporary accommodations to AmeriCorps members as they transition into their new cities when serving a year
- Funny Or Die producing digital videos featuring national service to their audience of over 60 million viewers
- RideScout as the Transportation Sponsor of Serve A Year working to make transportation seamless and simple for AmeriCorps members in the communities they serve.
- Tumblr's team of artists creating Serve A Year-specific content that will introduce the idea of a service year to a new generation.
- A YouTube campaign in which 52 YouTube stars who will do a week of service, shadowing people doing a year of service, and posting to their on their popular YouTube Channels.
- and companies like RideScout, Airbnb and Comcast & NBCUniversal making huge campaign commitments.